Lutherans Engage the World
Inform. Inspire. Involve.
Engaging the church in the work of witness and mercy throughout the world in our life together as The Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod.
Lutherans Engage the World is a new bimonthly publication combining the content of three former publications—Sharing, Caring and Harvest News—into one informative and inspiring magazine for LCMS supporters and stakeholders.
Read the latest issue
Check out Lutherans Engage the World to learn more about:
- Global mission outreach
- New church plants
- Worldwide disaster response
- Partner church support and engagement
- Lutheran education
- Ministry to the Armed Forces
- Christ-centered worship
- Global theological education
- Recognized Service Organizations
- Youth and family ministry
- Godly stewardship
- Revitalized congregations
- Caring for those in need
- District and congregational happenings
Why the new magazine?
To give supporters and stakeholders a detailed picture of how the LCMS—through its varied ministries nationally and internationally—is reaching the world with the Gospel of Jesus Christ through works of witness and mercy. The new magazine, Lutherans Engage the World, combines news from three publications in a more cost-effective way, offering readers one place in which to learn how their gifts and offerings are being used.
- Feature stories: Articles explaining how the LCMS ministries are working at home and abroad.
- Photos: Photos showing the people of the LCMS in congregations, districts and mission fields.
- Blessings by the numbers: The story of the LCMS as told through statistics, times and dates.
- Donor articles: LCMS donors detail why they support the LCMS.
- Poster: Information of interest to congregation members that can be posted on parish bulletin boards.
- 10 questions: Interviews with the people in the trenches of church work.
- Involve: Details of how congregation members can pray, donate, volunteer.
Who receives it?
Those who contribute to the global mission work (witness and mercy) of The Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod ministries, rostered church workers, missionaries and missionary alumni. To become a donor and receive your copy of this new publication, visit MAKE A GIFT on the top of this website and make a gift to the Global Mission Fund today, or make a credit card gift by calling our donor care representative at 888-930-4438.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-THE LCMS (843-5267).