Special Grant Opportunity
Eligible applicants are Recognized Service Organizations
The Spring 2013 domestic grant cycle will award two grants up to $30,000 each for the top two proposals that are joint applications from a Recognized Service Organization and an LCMS congregation and/or district. Please note the following application guidelines:
- The grant will not fund the core operation of an existing program or project.
- An existing program or project can be used as the grant platform, but must demonstrate significant expansion of the existing program or project.
- The program or project outcomes should meet specific strategies established by the RSO, congregation, or district.
- Address one of the LCMS Office of National Mission priorities View Document
- Define program or project roles and responsibilities of the RSO, congregation, or district.
- As much as possible, reflect integration of our Witness, Mercy, and Life Together.
Applications are due March 1, 2013.
Please address questions to Barb Hoffmann at 314-996-1386 or email@example.com or Rev. John Fale at 314-996-1384 or firstname.lastname@example.org